Blog Archive

Sunday, January 29, 2012

SYNC SENIOR & YOUTH PHOTOGRAPHY CONFERENCE 2012

Hi friends. I just wanted to pop in and let each of you know that I'm currently away in St. Pete Beach, Florida for the annual SYNC Senior & Youth Photography conference. SYNC is a four day photography workshop with a line up of very talented photographers, speakers, graphic artists, etc. I'm here to spend some time honing in on my craft and to learn new things based on the genres of area I specialize in (high school seniors, babies, and families). I've had a phenomenal week thus far meeting some of my photography mentors in person as well as seeing old photography friends that you only see during these yearly conferences. I've also had a blast shopping for new gear, props, supplies, equipment and so on within the trade show that is located here on the grounds of the hotel for the time that we're here. In a nutshell...I'm in photography heaven. :) I cannot wait to get back to Naples and begin implementing all of the new things I've learned here. I'm amongst some of the most talented and most successful photographers in the industry. To say that I'm humbled is an understatement. I'm proud to be sharing a room with such amazing artists in my field.

For those of you whom have emailed me, please hang tight. I'll be back in the office on Tuesday and will be returning calls and emails at that time. I greatly appreciate your patience while I'm away. Until then, my bed calls. I've spent the last 10 hours in photography classes today and my brain is fried. Literally. Time to hit the sack and do it all over again tomorrow. :) Blessings, Angie

No comments: