Blog Archive

Monday, June 27, 2011

JESSICA - NAPLES, FLORIDA MODEL PHOTOGRAPHER

Boy am I behind on blogging, eh? It seems like forever since I had the chance to sit down and blog a session update. After my laptop went out last month, everything suddenly came to a screaching halt. I'm finally back in the grove and working off a brand new laptop thanks to Best Buy and their replacement program. YAY! I was going into convulsions there for a while. LOL!

With that said, let's get back down to business. I had the honor to do a session for Jessica a couple of weeks ago. Jessica is a beautiful girl whom I met at an expo event that I did recently.

We chose to do her shoot at a very busy location but it worked out just devine in the end. The backdrops at this spot were perfect for what we were after.

Jessica has killer legs. I'd give anything to be long and lean like that again. LOL! Needless to say, she had no problem attracting an audience during our shoot that evening. You can clearly see why. :)

It was so hot on this particular evening but Jessica rocked out the session like a pro. I couldn't have asked for a better client.

Thank you so much for allowing me the time to shoot with you Jess. I had a ball. I look forward to working with you and your daughter soon. Oh yes, she even has a daughter. It's ok to hate her. HA HA!

For those of you wishing to book a session with me, I'm booking all the way into mid August at this point. If you find yourself down here on vacation, feel free to look me up. I always try to adjust & leave time slots open for tourists when their in the area. I'll be back to blog more sessions soon. I'm wayyyyy behind!

Much love, Angie

No comments: