Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

KIMBERLY - NAPLES, FLORIDA PHOTOGRAPHER

I recently had the honor of shooting with Mrs. Kimberly. Kimberly was a beautiful client and was extremely easy to work with. She came to me wanting shots of her alone and so we ran with some cool poses and utilized our location to the fullest.

Kimberly's husband joined us and was able to watch the shoot take place. Both of them are incredibly nice individuals with whom I had a lot of fun with for that evening. A sweet, sweet, couple to say the least.

As you can tell by the images, Kimberly was a natural in front of the camera. She made my job a breeze. She was up for anything I threw at her which I always find refreshing when on a shoot.

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you Kimberly. I had a great time and look forward to future sessions with you and your family.

Happy Tuesday everyone! Blessings, Angie

No comments: