Blog Archive

Monday, October 18, 2010

THE "G" FAMILY - NAPLES, FLORIDA BEACH PHOTOGRAPHER

I was able to photograph this adorable family a few days ago here on the beach in Naples. This is just a small sneak peek for the Mama. LOL! I absolutely love this shot of her and her husband pictured above...

And this last shot was a candid one that I took as we were done with the shoot and leaving the beach. I give the kiddo's suckers at the end of my sessions and his blue eyes just lit up like the stars here. I had to capture their brilliance as the catch lights hit them. :)

Thanks to the "G" family for allowing me the opportunity to work with them. What a great family!!! I look forward to seeing you guys again when you come back into town in the future.

Also, I've had a ton of emails recently asking me if I'm still taking photography sessions due to my impending maternity leave. The answer is yes. I hope to keep working all the way up until the end of November before giving birth to our soon to be new little on on December 2nd. With only 6 weeks to go until my maternity leave, session openings are filling up fast. Feel free to contact me directly at Angie@AngieSeamanPhotography.com if you'd like to book a session with me. Sitting fee pricing can be found by clicking HERE.

Enjoy your week, Angie

No comments: