Blog Archive

Monday, November 9, 2009

FALL FUN WITH MY LITTLE ONE


I found a few short minutes outside the other day to snap some shots of my own daughter, Kenidi Grace. She loves the crunching of the fall leaves and therefore, she had a ball purposely stomping on them as well as falling down and into the, every 2 feet. :) And every now and again, she'd slow down just long enough to let me capture an image of her.


I love those moments with my own children in front of the lens. (even thought they don't on most occasions) Wink wink! :0)

We'll be back in Naples, Florida come next weekend (November 22nd). Should you have a need for beach sessions, family, maternity, engagement, newborn, or children's photography...do look me up. I'd love to capture your clan as well. :)

Happy Fall, Angie

No comments: