Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

TRIPLETS - OH MY... (NAPLES, FLORIDA CHILDREN'S PHOTOGRAPHER)

I recently had the honor of photographing a set of adorable triplet boys when I went home to Indiana last month. I always love a good challenge and boy was this shoot a challenging one. It was tons of fun but these boys kept me on my toes, lemme' tell ya. LOL!

I truly commend their Mom and Dad. They had more energy in their little pinky fingers than I do in my whole body. :)

Unfortunately, this shoot took place on one of the hottest summer nights Indiana has seen thus far. The heat is always challenging for little ones - especially at 8pm at night (an hour and a half before sundown). I met the family on the North side of Indianapolis at a beautiful park near their home. The setting was fabulous and the boys loved the trails and the wildflower fields.

I struggled to keep them all in one place at the same time. Their parents were usually running and chasing at least one of them while I tried to hold the other two in place. It was a hoot. Their blond headed beauty didn't care for my camera at all - not one bit - so I had to capture shots of him when he wasn't anticipating it.

The other two appeared to be fine with my camera though. Loved the smiles I got with them...

Brotherly love...

How could you ever resist a face like this...???

I pulled out every stop or idea known to man to keep the three of these little guys all together and in one place. I even got out the bubbles thinking that might help.

When all was said and done though, the only real shots I managed to get of the three of them together looked something like this...

And of course this...

Challenges are good. Keeps you on your toes. This shoot was no exception. I truly loved every minute of it and I adored this family. A huge thank you to them for allowing me to document their little angels. I couldn't have picked a cuter trio of clients if I'd tried. Good times!

Until the next post...Angie

No comments: