Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

CHAD & SHERRY, KEY WEST DESTINATION WEDDING - FLORIDA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER

I traveled to Key West, Florida a couple of weekends ago to shoot a destination wedding. It was actually my first ever trip to Key West even though I reside in Naples, Florida now. The bride and groom were stunning as was their location. The wedding was held on the rooftop of their hotel, the Crowne Plaza Resort. I found that such an enjoyable change from the typical beach wedding in this area.

The rooftop made for stellar backdrops as it picked up every gorgeous landmark around us.

The brides shoes deserved a photo shoot all of their own. LLLLOOVVVEEEE!!!

I loved the details and the story behind her something borrowed, something blue articles...

This couples love was just beaming throughout the evening. I love how photography captures such raw and real emotion and just freezes it in time...

The day proved to include every beautiful detail that a wedding represents...

Thank you for the opportunity to document your special day Chad and Sherry. It was a true honor to have been there. Congratulations again!!!

Blessings, Angie

No comments: