Blog Archive

Sunday, September 26, 2010

TRASH THE DRESS - PART 7 (NAPLES, FLORIDA PHOTOGRAPHER)

I had the great honor of photographing this beautiful girl for a small smidgen of our Trash the Dress shoot out a few weeks back. I loved her style and her trendy way of standing out. Her converse tennis shoes were my favorite part of her attire. :)


A huge thank you to Miss "S" for allowing me to photograph her during our shoot that day. She was totally adorable!!!

I apologize for slacking on the lack of blog posts here lately. I've been working on some shoots for a local magazine here in Naples and therefore some of my normal blogging routines have been put on the back burner in the last week. Bad Angie! I hope to be caught up by the end of this week. Thanks for hanging with me in the meantime. :)

Much love, Angie

No comments: