Blog Archive

Friday, April 2, 2010

FYI...

Just an FYI for all of my loyal customers and blog readers...


My laptop took a nose dive and went on the fritz recently. It's been in the shop for three weeks now. I'm also in Indiana - visiting family and friends - for Spring break. Therefore, this here ol' photography blog has been neglected while I'm gone and while I await my computer to come back. The good news??? Well, the good news is that I am finally getting the laptop back next Tuesday and that means we will be back to our regular scheduled programming after that. :) YAY! I feel like someone has cut off my left arm since my computer has been in the shop. I've gone thru some serious withdraws. Is there a support group for things like this? If so, I need to join it. Ha ha!


Have a great weekend. I'll be back to posting images next week. :) Much love and thanks, Angie

No comments: