Blog Archive

Sunday, November 1, 2009

THE PERFECT BEACH ATTIRE


This is "C" man. I had a shoot with him a couple of months ago and am way behind in getting his and other sessions up and posted here on my blog. Either way, "C" man was fun. The camera loved him. His Mom is a fellow photographer so he knew EXACTLY what to do in front of a camera. I had a ball with their family.

I honestly didn't have to tell him to do anything. His Mom was there helping him along but for the most part, he was a seasoned pro in front of the lens. It helps when there is a bit of bribery involved for some new lego sets as well. Ha ha!


Like his brother and sister, he has gorgeous eyes. Mom look out...the girls will be ringing your phone off the hook soon. Wink wink! :-)

I loved his attire as well. Photography sessions depend so much on the clothing choices for the shoot. His Mom, being a photographer, knew exactly how to pull off "the look." As you all know, I love the beach. Well his clothing ensemble reminded me of the perfect walk on a beach at sunset. He made me want to grab my suntan oil, my flip flops and a beach towel ASAP!

Speaking of the beach, I'll be back in the Naples, Florida area come November 22nd. Should you have a need for a beach session or an urban session around the Naples, Bonita Springs, Ft. Myers, Sanibel, or Cape Coral areas...look me up. I'd love to work with your family in photographing some images for the perfect holiday card this season.

xoxo, Angie

No comments: